[FOR SALE] 1974 Duster interior panels "beige" and assorted parts.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeninoAbody

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
OK guys, I have stripped out my 1974 Duster and have door panels, kick panels and dash pad. The dash pad is faded and has one small crack. I can send picture, if your interested. I also have a perfect metal hood and good front and rear bumpers, radiator and drive shaft. I live in Washington state so for the big stuff its local pick-up only. Sorry shipping is to darn high....

Dash pad 30.00 plus shipping
Door panels plus plastic 40.00 plus shipping

Local Pick up Only
Hood 75.00
Bumpers 50.00 each
Radiator 30.00
Drive shaft with transmission yoke 35.00

Let me know and I can send pictures.

You still have the steering wheel for it? If so, can you post a pic of it?

do you still have the door panels for your duster? very interested let me know either way. Thanks

I apologize I have been extremely overwhelmed at work. I do have the beige door panels and black rear panels they are in OK shape. I can send pictures if you are interested. I will be selling an instrument cluster for a 1974 duster as well as an ash tray and other parts soon.
Sorry for the delay.

If you have the rear sail panels that go around the quarter windows i am very interested! please send pic and price thanks!!

Guys, I will get pictures and have them posted this weekend. I do have some venting and will have to dig it out of a box. I am unsure if I have sail panels left the ones I have maybe cracked. I will also pull up the door panels I know they are not perfect but will get you pictures.
Thank you for being patience.

Member TeninoAbody has had difficulties posting pics. Perhaps one of the current interested members could send him a PM & post pics for him ? :)

~

Guys, I feel like a total techno tard. I have attempted several times to post and this is what I get. It is either a blown up image that I can't adjust or a URL that won't link. I'm sure it is me and not the system, so instructions on posting would be very helpful. I can build a motor but can't post a damn picture, sad very sad.

man keep tryen really interested in the door panels,sail panels,front seat belts that go into the rear panels,mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back