1974 Duster w/70 front clip plus parts car.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cascius

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, been thinking about selling the Duster so I figured I'd put a post up on here. I really don't want to but the wife and I are expecting our 2nd child in April and am trying to get some other priorities taken care of before that happens.

1974 Duster, 225 slant with a 3 speed manual transmission. It's a manual steering, manual drum brake car with a 7 1/4 rear end. Small bolt pattern all the way around. It is painted satin black, but it's far from perfect. I shot it in something so I could drive it but it would need stripped and body work done before painting it nice. The shell is very solid, but the front clip isn't really that nice. It's got a lot of duraglass in the lower fenders just to throw it together but if you really wanted to restore it then it would need new fenders and some work on the hood. Shell needs the passenger rear lower quarter patched, lots of small dents and stuff, and has a decent sized dent in the passenger rocker. Trunk and floors are solid. Driver's floor has been patched under the front seat. If someone liked the 74 clip better you could definitely use the one from the parts car and switch it back over with a very solid front clip. It has 71 Roadrunner buckets with homemade tracks and the Roadrunner seat cover over the original Duster rear seat frame. Black seat belts, new carpet, new black dash pad. Door panels are dyed black and came out of the yellow parts car. Headliner is the hard style that has been recovered in new style headliner fabric. Black factory steel wheels, tires are decent. Clear title in hand ready to sign over.

Parts car is a 74 as well. 318, auto, a/c, bench car with power disc brakes and a big bolt pattern 8 1/4" rearend. It has lots of rust in the trunk, rear quarters, and trunk extensions. I've used a lot of the interior pieces in the black car, and a couple of the grill/headlight pieces but for the most part it is all there. No title on this one, will be a bill of sale only.

Dog dishes and Barracuda cap DO NOT come with it. They are on loan from a friend and not mine to sell. If someone wants them both as a pair I'll include what I have left of the original front clip on the green car, the original deck lid, seat cores, trim pieces and plenty of misc. other stuff. Looking to clear some space. Asking $7,000 for everything. Don't know if it will bring it but I'm going to try. I don't have to sell, but would like to. Please feel free to ask questions and thanks for looking.

fireTyseDuster035.jpg

fireTyseDuster034.jpg

fireTyseDuster033.jpg

fireTyseDuster032.jpg

fireTyseDuster028.jpg

fireTyseDuster027.jpg

fireTyseDuster026.jpg

fireTyseDuster030.jpg

fireTyseDuster029.jpg

fireTyseDuster031.jpg

Duster016.jpg

TyseDuster075.jpg

TyseDuster081.jpg

TyseDuster080.jpg

TyseDuster066.jpg

Parts car is now gone. Black Duster still for sale. $4500 for what you see here. Just put a new radiator in it last week. Ready for the cruise season. Thanks.

Have trailer, will travel. :) I saw your want ad but you said you wanted an auto so I didn't bother mentioning it.

Have trailer, will travel. :) I saw your want ad but you said you wanted an auto so I didn't bother mentioning it.

Well I know how to drive stick. Im just not very good. KS to WI is a pretty long trip. Sounds expensive. What kind of price would I be looking at if I was interested in purchasing this Duster?

I am already talking to a 3 other people about Dusters. 2 closer 1 in NC. But i got a friend down there so NC is not a problem for me. But Ill gladly talk to you about possibly purchasing depend on cost. Because I am not made of money. Sadly. Why I put up a friendly bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back