-
Status
Not open for further replies.

superbyrd

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
1974 plymouth gold duster. 225/904, factory a/c, power steering, manual drums. starts, runs, drives and stops. been sitting off and on a few years, no, it is not ready to take off down the road. engine is strong, trans shifts good, alot of new brake parts,small bolt pattern rallye's with bullet centers and crappy BFG's. new shocks,etc. needs a good weekend of tinkering to have it ready to daily drive. the more i do to it, price goes up......
body is exceptional for around here. wearing all of its original paint, hiding nothing. 2 small rust holes in front fans/footwells, left the size of a baseball, right, the size of a marble. trunk has one small, lone hole, the size of a quarter, by the left extension. lower quarters have pin holes about 2-3 inches up from bottom. thats it. will need left front fender due to an oops by PO son. great glass, even widshield has no frosting or chips/cracks.
bench seat,column shift, black interior, needs most all interior. really solid old car, clear/open KY title. will get more pics tomorrow, for serious parties only please.PM for a number, or to give me yours so we can talk like normal folks, instead of swapping senseless PM's and posting in the thread........thanks.
asking $2200 or make me a cash in hand offer, or trades.......
dusturd1_zps748d831f.png

dusturd2_zps87e35c97.png

dusturd3_zpsb23691fc.png

I have over this car personally, it is a very solid car. Hard to find them this solid anymore.

got a different steering column in the car, drove the car about 20 miles today. runs and drives very good....

have had some great trade offers, and a couple tire kickers, went to the trouble to ask me to PM them a number, and then never call. go figure, they must have gotten FABO and CL mixed up,....LOL. anywho, still up for sale or trade.....

got another car coming home, will make someone a good deal on this little car,but, won't give it away. could use the room, but, not hurting,so.make offer....

Sent you a pm.. My name is Joe Hodges & im in Washington Indiana about a hour north of you.. Very Interested.. 812-391-4629.. I need pics please, I can't seem to see the ones in this post.. Thanks, Joe aka HodgesDodges

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back