dustya_383

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Asking 3500obo
San Jose ca
Please pm me for pics as I cannot post pics from phone to the site

Hey guys I have a 74. Plymouth duster that I am trying to let go to Finish my other project . It's my daily driver. It has a 318 2 brl carb , a/c ( works but needs to be charged) 904 trans 8 1/4 rear single legged w/ free way gears.
This car it's a great project car only has a few flaws, but want it to go to a good home. There are some issues with the car but are all fixable.

-previous owner spayed primer over orig. paint and did a TERRIBLE sanding job.
-have not had time to do body work.the roof needs to be straightened due to previous owner. So it has no headliner or dashpad
Trans has. No reverse was Gonna swap a 4 speed in anyways

Those are the only problems with the car other than that it's the smoothest car I've driven all original motor components , nice and quiet cruises @80 no problem no vibrations. Please send a pm if interested I'm flexible on price I can give a bit more detail in a pm and when I'm on m desktop comp thanks guys

Stephon

Hey. Guys car is still for sale just added new exhaust the other day sounds real good runs like a champ everyday here is. My Craig's ad for a few pics I can send more pics if you pm me an email thanks guys

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/3157007636.html

Also guys. Please let me know if my price is listed to high want to sell to finish my other duster

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back