1974 Plymouth Duster for sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry to hear it didnt work for you. Iwould love to come look at it/buy it from you. I will be going to florida feb 8 to deliver hay. I can haul the car home on the way back. I can drive down and do the deal/paper work ahead of that .I will pm you my ph# I am serious and have the cash. please call me so I can line up time off of work. Buying a car from a picture is always risky and 14 hours is a pretty long drive so iwould really like to talk to you and ask a couple of questions i have. Thanks. I realy like the work you do and want the car.

I am sorry the deal fell through. I would like to talk to you on the phone.Iwill be in florida on feb.8 to deliver a load of hay.Icould haul the car home then.I can leave in the morning to come down and do the deal.please call.440-298-1473 steve.

Im sorry I thought I messed something up and the first one didnt work.So i typed another one hit submit and they both appeared.

No its cool. If you can get ahold of him and get this deal set up you will have yourself a nice car at a nice price. If I didnt have my duster I would be interested.

I have got to jump in here and give this deal a bump to the top :read2: Nize =P~
Ooop's :clock: I got a phone call

Hi everybody, Iwas going down to buy this car tomorrow but my wife was involved in a head on accident. she is going to be ok but Iwill not be buying any cars for a little while. I told Kevin he would not be sorry if he gave me chance to come look at it and now I feel terrible that I cant buy it.It is a very good deal on this car.I am writing this because I didnt want anyone to think I looked at the car and saw something bad and backed out, I didnt.Life is a little hectic around here today so I have to go now.Again sorry it didnt work out. I hope somebody buys it from you but if they dont maybe in a month I will be back the market. Sorry again.

I was just going to say the same thing...

Bump for you my freind.

Well, I have sold the Duster. The torch was passed on to a young man that is a Mopar enthusiast. He knows of this site and will likely sign up. I wish him the best of luck with his Duster as I will surely miss her.

Thanks everyone for their interest in the car and I'm sorry that some deals didn't work out. I know now that some laws are a lot different in some states than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back