Status
Not open for further replies.

Prine

A-Body Fanatic
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Well...I am overcome and cannot handle finishing My Duster 360 car. I had a pretty rough 2013 and got a divorce and managed to hold onto the Duster with hopes of One Day finishing it. Now.....a year later, I have IT and all the parts...but no Extra Funds to donate to it...and just see it sitting everyday needing some loving hands to reassemble it with the care and patience it needs.

Currently the car is not running. I removed the Roller Cam 360 I had built for it and installed it in my 74 Dart Sport.....in its place I put a Roller Cam 318....and never finished hooking it up and making it run.....it still has the NEW Champion 26" Radiator in it.

Other than that it has a 904 Automatic (of unknown condition....it moved around WHEN IT RAN)

and a 3.21 geared 8 1/4 Rear.

The Front suspension is rebuilt....with new Rubber Bushings, and all MOOG balljoints.
The Brake Pads/Shoes Front/Rear are new...new master cylinder.

New Fuel Tank, Sender and all Grommets.

It currently has 14" BBP Rally wheels with trim rings and center caps.

No exhaust system on it.

I have all the core seats, F/R....

The Console

All the Glass except the windshield

F/R Door Panels, Cups, Armrests

All the Stainless Trim

It had the passenger lower quarter panel repaired, and it was sanded and painted BLACK....which turned out to be Crappy after all I had spent and the time I waited..2 years.

It has some sags....and some grit in the hood...and a couple of small dings my body guy missed.

If I had the Passion for this car Still......I would reDo the body work.....but sadly, I do not.

And a 1986 Texas Title.

I have the original front bumper...in good shape.....a pretty nice grille and headlight buckets. I have a nice 72 Duster rear bumper for it....with brackets.

I value this car and all the parts I have for it at $5000.00 AS IS WHERE IS.
Feel free to PM me for any questions or offers.
I dont have to sell it....but somebody has to want this 1974 VS29L car and I need to move on.

Here is the link to my build and where it sits now.
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=91659

Car is located in West Texas....76945

Thanks

:happy1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back