-
Status
Not open for further replies.

averagejoesautos

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys. Listing up a 74 Duster project that I was supposed to be doing for a budy that never materialized. Buddies financial situation changed [layoff]. He cant pay for another month of storage and my workshop is already full to the hilt...soooooo just trying to get my money back out (or as much as possible). I listed it up before but got no bites as I was trying to squeeze some profit out it for my 73 charger build :-\" lol

Here is the link to the ebay listing with pictures and video

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd...9&item=320817353165&sspagename=STRK:MESELX:IT

Since you guys are my FABO comrades in arms...i'll give you the FULL FULL disclosure...

1) The car definetly needs quarter patches on both sides and the rocker panels replaced but the rest of the sheet metal is. I've already take to a FABO member out in AZ who has clean metal which he will sell for a very reasonable price to repair rusted sections. The rest of the body sheet metal is SOLID.

2) Cleaned the 2 bbl carb out with compressed air and carb cleaner and that go her to idle and not stall out in gear. However, after sitting for 2 years, i'd replace it or do intake and 4 bbl swap.

If intrested feel free to bid or send me a PM. I'm lookin to get $1,500 for it which would get my money out of the car. Could be a good candidate to part out. I just dont have the space or time to undertake that right now.

Thanks for looking guys...

Merry Christmas

Joe :afro:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back