-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aces

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to buy a different car so time to sell this one!
As far as I know the body is rust free, in my two years of owning this car I haven't found any rust holes/had any rust problems. I had the drivers side quarter panel replaced when I first got it, so the car will need painted as the panel is in primer.
It does have a small dent in the right front fender. Shaved door handles that the PO had done by a local body shop.
95% complete black interior, the front has racing seats and the rear bench was redone sometime ago.
The interior needs the dash painted black, a black dash bad, and a new headliner as the current one is shot.
All gauges work besides the speedo, has oil, water, and trans temp gauges as well. The car in the last 2 weeks developed a vibration when going about 65mph, was told the it could be because of the rear tires being off balance? Haven't had to much time to look into it.
The motor is a 318, was told by the PO that he had it rebuilt and it had around 15k miles on it. It runs really good, I've never had a mechanical issue with the car at all.
Automatic car, shiftier was moved from the console to the floor.
If you have anymore questions or want to see picture of specific areas let me know and I will get them to you. Probably something that i'm forgetting.
I'm looking to get $5,000 obo.

CNSnJ34.jpg

daEKLhi.jpg

w2hxfHx.jpg

79kG10N.jpg

IAlY8pW.jpg

BH1yGQq.jpg

zxrfKiW.jpg

Any picture of the inside trunk and the small dent in the right front fender. and what about the trans is that stock or something else? kind of odd both tires would be out of balance at the same time unless you never had them balanced. looks like you have some after market gauges in the do any of the regular dash gauges work? and whats going on there with the rear back panel there? the bumper looks off and the primer part doesn't look smooth unless that's a reflection. The gap between the back panel and the trunk looks a little funky.

Any picture of the inside trunk and the small dent in the right front fender. and what about the trans is that stock or something else? kind of odd both tires would be out of balance at the same time unless you never had them balanced. looks like you have some after market gauges in the do any of the regular dash gauges work? and whats going on there with the rear back panel there? the bumper looks off and the primer part doesn't look smooth unless that's a reflection. The gap between the back panel and the trunk looks a little funky.

Sorry I didn't see this sooner. I have a picture of the trunk/that small dent on my phone that ill upload tomorrow if I remember. The trans is an automatic i'm not sure if its stock or not.
I really haven't done much to the car or drive it to much for that matter. All the regular dash gauges work besides the speedo which has a broken cable. The bracket for mounting the bumper on that one side is bent down just a tad and I haven't had time to go out and fix it. I'm not sure what you mean by the primer not looking smooth?
All gaps are fine as far as I could tell. Any other questions let me know

I'm also reducing the price to $4,500

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back