Status
Not open for further replies.

R4Sedan

Larry
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Contact seller
Ok I bought this car from out west about 4 years ago. These are the things I did when I received it. Took canopy vinyl top off replaced all bad metal with new. Replaced PS floor pan.
Rebuilt upper and lower door hinges both sides. Installed new carpet. And many other little things to keep her safe and dependable.
So, then I sold her to my Brother-in-Law. He drove her every day for about two years then
parked her and got a new car. So fast forward to about a month ago. I got her back.
The paint is thin looks like he parked it under a tree. There is tree sap on mostly the white roof.
However, I would still rate the car 95% rust free. It needs a little patch on RH lower fender
and some bubbling on RH lower quarter. And some tiny specking near the tail light. And that's it. I think it could all be repaired on a weekend.
When I got the car back I had to get it running. New starter,water pump,radiator flush, battery, battery cables, fix some wiring and so on.....
The car will start right up runs great shifts great.
Interior is pretty good it should be painted or at least fix the couple things I mentioned.
Please keep in mind you will still need to do a few things if you plan on driving. Tires probably some other little things.

The car has a lot to offer slant 6 Buckets w/Buddy seat Big Bolt Pattern brakes power steering front sway bar
Price is $4750
Spring Hill, FL 34608
Thanks Larry

Duster19.jpg

Duster30.jpg

Duster38.jpg

Duster37.jpg

Duster10.jpg

Duster8.jpg

Duster32.jpg

Duster11.jpg

Status