-
Status
Not open for further replies.

als499

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
'74 Plymouth Scamp 2dr. hardtop, great project or parts car for a valiant or duster,big bolt pattern disc brakes,318 ,automatic,runs well enough to drive onto a trailer. $900. Alan 510-387-9467 / 530-934-7499

DSC06230.jpg

That's a no brainer Alan. Just too far on the other side of the world. Someone will engage brain and take you up on this. Think of it as a parts car only. Glass, tranny, motor, bumpers, trunk lid, front hood........the list can go on and on. Good luck on the sale.
Small Block

i paid $1200 for mine and it was in about the same condition. so ya its a good deal. manual or power steering? and would you part it out if its still around before long?

if its manual steering i need a steering gear box and if its floor shift i need the manual steering column. but i kinda doubt its that way lol. if so i would trade someone all my good power steering stuff for their manual steering stuff

its column shift, and im not sure if it is manual steering or not, didnt you need the fenders off of it? or am i thinking of a different person?

i need a pass side inner fender but that will be down the road. im trying to just get it driving for now lol. im broke lol

That car sounds and looks like a good deal, imagine the deadly sleeper a guy could make out of that car.....
And the seller spells his name correctly , too! (Just kidding).
Good luck with the sale.
Alan627b

when i get back, we are going to see whats gunna happen with my money, im going to ask my dad for his advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back