Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerW

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys:

I've decided to put the '74 Valiant up for sale. Simply put, I have 3 V8 Mopars including two A-bodies, so I am looking for a slant car to add some variety.

I bought this car several months ago from the estate of the second owner. V8, power disc brakes, PS, AC. I went through the brakes including hoses, pads, calipers, master cylinder. Also a new gas tank,sender and 4 new tires.

Also did wiper pivot seals, battery cable, starter, glovebox and full new stainless dual exhaust.

Exterior is mostly nice....the passenger door got whanged and there is some old lower quarter repairs starting to show along with a couple small spots in the trunk because the taillight seals have been passing water.Floors are great.

Interior is real nice as well. All the manuals and original paperwork are present.107K miles.

Needs some TLC but this is a turn-key original driver with all the mechanics done.

Asking $2500 OR trade for a Slant A-body in equivalent condition.

Please click this link to view more pictures on photobucket:

http://s492.photobucket.com/user/TylerW71/library/1974 Plymouth?sort=4&page=1

Been driving this to work the last week and a half 100+ miles a day, no issues. Definitely no "willitmakeits" here.

As soon as an apparently rare front passenger door surfaces I'll install it, top off the AC with R12 and address the trunk and quarter situation.

However the more I do and the nicer it becomes over what it is already the less inclined I will be to negotiate/leave it at it's current price, esp when 2 door Swingers that aren't as original or nice overall are getting 6k:D

Ok, deal making time:

My other Mopars need attention so this one's gotta go. I've decided to cut the price to the bone. In order to do that I'm going to remove all the new parts I put on and sell this as a donor.

I'm not going to part it out myself because 1. I don't have time or interest and 2. I think it's too nice a car to do that to. But, I've seen plenty of "too nice" 4-doors get chopped up on here so I'm sure it'll happen.

I've driven it 2 months and 3,000 miles and it runs/drives 100 percent.

What I keep:

My 4 new tires. It'll have the decent tires off the '73.
The radio.
The dash wood and perfect cluster which will be swapped for the usuable pieces from the Sport.
Overflow bottle..Sport gets that.
New battery cable...you'll get the fair one from the Sport.

Sorry but I'm not giving my new parts away as basically freebies.

What you get:

Complete Car that has-

Nice metal from rear doors forward. Trunk and quarters are going but the pans and everything else are super nice.

3 good doors

perfect glass

solid 318/904/8.25 rear

disc brakes

complete, charged AC system

power steering

good carpet

good dash pad

3 good door panels

newer muffler-shop dual exhaust

etc etc

If I can't make a deal at my new asking price either as a runner or otherwise then I'll keep the new gas tank and power brake unit and ask a little less. I'll get it up on your trailer, pull those parts after you hand me the money and it'll all yours.

Don't expect me to get desperate and give it to you because I remember very well how easy it was to sell all that off the last car i parted out. It was VERY easy.

$1000 is a fair place to start. I live in North Alabama close to I-65. I'm going to list this on CL also so don't dilly-dally if you want it.

Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back