1974 Scamp fiberglass bumber?

-

Bad Shrimp

Reaction score
I'm new to mopar sry in advance for newbish questions. I purchased a 1974 Scamp my rear bumper looks like this one (not my car)

31456330002_large.jpg

I think its the same as a 1974 dart bumper??,,,,any fiberglass versions out there? I can only find this earlier style down below

1972_Orange_Slant_6_Plymouth_Scamp_rear_sized.jpg

thx in advance,

Bad Shrimp

the orange one is a 1970-1973 style bumber where the tailights are in the bumper you will need a bumper for a 1974-1976 dart valiant or scamp I dont know of any companys making them but I am sure somone will chime in

As much as I love the Scamp, I hate what was done with that first one..
Agreed to the 9th power. However, it's a clean looking car, and all the damage is reversible.

What kind of person puts a scrotum under his/her car? And if anyone here did this, that's not an insult (although I make no apologies). I SERIOUSLY want to know what that means?

Thanks for the link, I'm gonna go that route. I'll post my front bumper too. The guy that sold me the car said he put a Valiant grill and bumper on it. I need to make sure though before I get a front glass bumper.

What kind of person puts a scrotum under his/her car? And if anyone here did this, that's not an insult (although I make no apologies). I SERIOUSLY want to know what that means?

I made this plan a while back to buy 1$ purses from the local Good Will etc........and go around parking lots and put the f'ing purses over the balls that people have hanging from their trucks etc. Gotta hit up Costco and Wallmart.

thx,

Bad Shrimp

Agreed to the 9th power. However, it's a clean looking car, and all the damage is reversible.

Truck nuts man. You only put them on your car/truck if you want everyone to know just how gay you are.

Heres a pic of my front bumper/grill.....seller said its from a Valliant. Is that correct? What year? I need a lil' edumacation before I get any glass parts.

thx in advance,

Bad Shrimp

SANY0069.jpg

-
Back