-
Status
Not open for further replies.

OwdKasd

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1974 Dodge Dart. This is about a 5 - 7 year old restoration. As you can see the rear parts came from a 1973 Dart(Bumper, Valance etc...). It has a very strong v8 318 with a 727 Torque flite automatic transmission and 7 1/4 rear end . It has Mickey Thompson aluminum valve covers, Headers and Drag Pipes, Aluminum intake, 600 Holley 4 barrel, Billet distributor ,MSD Box, Super 2 Coil, MSD Wires ,292-508 lift cam, Aluminum Wheels .It has a clear North Carolina title. The interior is in great shape. Front seat has 1 spot where the seam needs to be re-sewn. It has a small dent under dart emblem on drivers side and a scrape in front of tire on passenger side , a hole for a side mirror on passenger door. Door catch on drivers side has been welded on. Some very Minor bubbles over rear wheels on rear 1/4's. This is a NC car and is completely Solid. I would like to get $3775(Firm) for this car OR trade for a 4 speed A-body. My price is very fair and this will make a killer start for someone. Car runs & drives real nice.
PICT0002-1.jpg

PICT0004-1.jpg

KGrHqMOKj8E3IYF5EBN8Wo-ZN8Q_3.jpg

PICT0006-2.jpg

KGrHqFjEE2nUCd4VBN8WnFo4g_3-1.jpg

I am really more interested in a Trade for a stick shift. I don't mind /6's but I definitely want a Stick Shift 3 or 4-Speed. Any A-body considered. Let me know what you got.

Well, I had my Baby on Ebay & could have sold her for my starting price or more. I ended it early and 1 watcher emailed me and confirmed they would have bought it. I decided I really wanted the person to see it in person and make sure it was exactly what they wanted. There are a bunch of little things the car is going to need. I really only want to sell to replace it with a 3 or 4-speed stick shift car. If anyone is interested, PM me. The things the car will need are pretty minor but I'll try to list them here. 1 upper BJ, 1 lower BJ(no play in them but boots torn), Very minor trans fluid drip from bell housing, Tires(Dryrotted but tread good), Header bolt put in #1 bolt on pas. side, resew small seam in pas. side of front seat, Sand, Repair & repaint bubbles over rear tires(very very minor bubbles). That's really all I can think of. I don't need the money and am not desperate to sell. I am still on the fence about selling so once I start fixin, It ain't gonna be 4 sale no more. I am going to decide today about selling or keeping and the first thing I'll do if I keep will be drop it off to have the paint work done. The rest I can tinker with in my spare time. PM me if interested and again, I prefer to trade for a 3-4 speed car rather than sell. Thanks for reading.

This car is in Mount Airy, NC. Sorry for not putting that in the original post. 6 cyl stick shift trade preferred.

Thanks for the interest everyone. I have decided to keep my Baby. I have her scheduled to get fresh paint and am going to fix anything that's broken.

Started fixing things and I know I'll exceed the current value due to the economy so I am taking her off the market. So far I gat the new Edelcrock 600 installed and she purrs like a kitten now. Next is gauges and tires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back