-
Status
Not open for further replies.

REVIVER

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1974 Tan 4 door Plymouth Valiant donor car for sale. The drive line was pulled to put in my sons duster, also most of the dash parts. The body is very solid and most all of the interior is in great shape, glass and bumpers also in very good condition. Even has nice original hub caps.
Also have the 225 slant six and 904 trans pulled from the 73 duster. Motor ran great but burned oil, trans was rebuilt a couple of years ago with minimal miles on it, wish I could have used it with the 318.
Need to get the car out of the driveway ASAP (Homeowners Association issue) $350.00 OBO for the whole gig and save it from the crusher.
Car is located in Land O Lakes FL.

Reviver

The engine harness was used in my sons duster during the swap. All of the harnesses are in very good shape, the harnesses in the dash are like brand new. I dont have the time to disect parts from the car but if it is an item I can remove with minimal time I will. Most all the parts on this car are in very very good condition, all plastic and rubber in the interior are plyable, door panels, pulls, etc. I am in a time crunch, car needs to be removed from the driveway ASAP and I dont want it to wind up getting crushed, junk car pick up will give me cash and probably take it to the crusher. Way too many nice parts on it to let that happen. Looking to sell it all in one go.

Here are a few pics
Crap, first the pics were to big - now there to small. Let me know if you want to see anything in particular and I will try again with a better shot.

Attachments

• Valiant1.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 289
  • Valiant2.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 275
  • Valiant3.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 278
  • Valiant4.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 260
Pic of the Slant 6 and 904 Trans

Attachments

• Slant6904.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 285
Should be easier to see

Attachments

• Valiant bigger.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 277
  • Valiant bigger2.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 282
Dang! #-o If it wasn't so far away from me, and right at the time I can't break away to come get it....I'd be on that thing like a duck on a june bug! Good luck with the sale.

I know,,,I have guilt. It was this or search for years to find all the parts one at a time to do the mod. I am hopeing there is someone out there that has a rusty one that can swap there parts back in and save it.

Rallyerick and 74Dartswinger360 saved me from having to live with the grief of killing one. Thanks guys, it was great meeting you!

Reviver

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back