-
Status
Not open for further replies.

A-Body Bruce

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
There comes a time when you have to face the truth. As much as I love working on these old Mopars..I am no longer physically able to get my body in all the positions needed to continue with this hobby. But it's all good...I have had a BLAST working on these since the early sixties....that being said..I am selling my 1974 Plymouth Valiant 4-Dr Sedan (Base). It has been a western car all it's life,no rust,solid as a rock,original paint,original engine,original transmission,original everything. 93,000 miles. I have documentation on this car since new and even have the original sales contract from the Plymouth dealer. Here are the mods: Comp High Energy cam.lifters,springs,Weiand aluminum 4-barrel intake,Edlebrock 650 cfm carb,Hooker long tube competition headers,Orange Box Mopar ignition,super tough A-904 trans. with reverse manual valve body,2500 stall converter,Hurst ratchet shifter,Dual exhaust running through Flowmaster 40 series mufflers with exhaust exiting at the rear bumper. The rear diff. is a Mopar8 1/4 non-posi 2:45 gear ratio. (Needs a 3:55 to work better with the cam profile) This car is extreamly reliable and I would not hesitate to drive it coast to coast. I just finished completely rebuilding the entire front end with a fresh alignment after,The interior is in fair condition It will need a headliner. The Valiant has factory air,just needs the A/C lines hooked up with a new receiver/dryer and a evac.recharge. (I have all the A/C parts) Factory power steering.(Steering box leaks a little). This car runs strong and is very quick for what it is. It is really fun to drive and gets allot of attentionView attachment 1974 Plymouth Valiant 005.JPG

View attachment 1974 Plymouth Valiant 007.JPG

View attachment 1974 Plymouth Valiant 008.JPG

View attachment 1974 Plymouth Valiant 012.JPG

View attachment 1974 Plymouth Valiant 013.JPG

View attachment 1974 Plymouth Valiant 010.JPG at a stop light. When I fire it up in the garage,it rattles the windows in the house. It is priced at $4,900 firm. I would love to see it go to a home that would appreciate it's uniqueness.

Attachments

• 1974 Plymouth Valiant 011.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 1,128
My first car was a 1974 Plymouth Valiant 4-door with a 318 that I added some performance goodies to, and I will never forget it. These cars are the ultimate sleepers.

GLWS.

-Mike

Been watching this one on Craigslist.. Reminds me of the 74 dart custom that got me into mopars.

I think this is the best bang for the buck for sale on here.
Is the location San Tan Valley Arizona?
How about some interior pics?

I think this is the best bang for the buck for sale on here.
Is the location San Tan Valley Arizona?
How about some interior pics?
Thanks for the encouragement Dartnut. Yes..it is in SanTan Valley,which is a very southeast suburb of Phoenix..about twenty miles from Florence,Arizona.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back