1975 360 Sunroof Duster

-

Bitchs Brew

Reaction score
My brother picked up an old 1975 360 4 BBL Sunroof car VIN VS29L ****.It is an auto on the floor,fold down seat , dual exhaust , white interior. A rust free Florida car that was sitting in storage. I cannot seem to find all of the tag codes though. It also has an 8 3/4 , folks tell me that was added by someone. Is this considered a Space Duster ? I can't really find Production info . thank you

dustertag.jpg

I read somewhere they only produced like 1,400 or so 360 Dusters in 1975? Congrats to your brother. Show us more pics. Sounds like a Space Duster with back seat into the trunk.

Sounds like a nice find! You should be able to find info on-line about the Space Duster option.
The 8-3/4 definitely did NOT come in that car when new. (Last year was 1972) If it's an a-body rear check it for small bolt pattern. After 45 years it could have a b-body rear or something else in it.
That car originally had an 8-1/4 large bolt pattern, probably a 3.21 gear.

Okay thank you , Car was last on the road in 1991 Will get photos tomorrow. It has had motor work done though not sure to what extent . Guessing Cam as there are boxes with old lifters , and Rockers in them, and funky old anodized Direct Connection valve Covers It was a hotrod at some point so I guess that is where teh rear came from. Will know more tomorrow when its unloaded

91388590_10222695331560267_6140583698791137280_n.jpg

360AC.jpg

That tag is buried in paint.

You may be able to ready the back side easier if you remove it.

The Duster I did for my son is a 75 360 car but no sunroof. My buddy has a 75 360 Duster with the Space Duster option package with the sunroof. I believe his dad did some digging years ago and I want to say it was something like 25 360 cars with the sunroof...pic of his car. He is a member on here but I dont think he has actually logged in for a long time.

images (12).jpg

images (11).jpg

The Duster I did for my son is a 75 360 car but no sunroof. My buddy has a 75 360 Duster with the Space Duster option package with the sunroof. I believe his dad did some digging years ago and I want to say it was something like 25 360 cars with the sunroof...pic of his car. He is a member on here but I dont think he has actually logged in for a long time.

Awesome Thank you , thats getting me closer to info :)

Could you message me his name ?

I believe it was called a Convertriple if you had sunroof and fold down back seat . At least for Darts it was .

-
Back