-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
$275 or trade. Located in Brooksville, KY

1975 440. Tore down to the short block. Every thing is there and open for inspection. No surprises. Comes with a 727 transmission. Came out of a 1975 Winnebago, that I was told had less than 15,000 miles! I pulled a few of the caps and the bearings look like new! No ridges on the cylinders. And the cam looks like new. Now the bad part. The geniuses that pulled it out this spring left it out in the rain till I got it this summer. So 2 or three of the cylinders had some water in them. So even though it is like new miles wise it will need punched over .020 or .030 But as any one would be rebuilding it any way no big deal. I would like to trade it for small block mopar engines and or SB parts of equal value. May trade for a good low mile 318 and $ to boot, or two 318's, 360 340 Heads, who knows. Will make some one a great engine!

Attachments

• Kevin dart 011 (Small).jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 340
Sure I would be willing to sell just the tranny. Not sure to it's condition, as I never drove it. But as new as the engine looked inside I would say it is fine. But one thing to remember is that it would need converted to a slip yolk, as all Winnebago's had a bolt on drive shaft. On the plus side. I have been told that these are sought after for racing, due to a lower first gear? I am no expert on this so I am not sure. $50 takes it

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back