-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wildbill

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to sell my extra A body to get my Scamp ready for racing season. 1975 Dart Custom with 53,000 actual miles. Located in Meridian, ID. Zip 83642 (Right by Boise). Asking price is $2500. I bought this car from the grandson of the original owner. 318, 904 auto, 8.25 rear with 2.45 open gears, power brakes with front disks (large bolt pattern). Power steering. AC still works great and blows ice cold in summer. Has front bucket type seats. Original (Vintage red color) paint in very good shape. No rust at all on exterior. Trunk floor has one very small pinhole from rust and metal may be a little thin - has now been coated with rustoleum hammered finish paint. One very small ding on passenger side rear door. All chrome in great shape. Black vinyl top in great shape with no tears. Black interior very good. Seat on drivers side bottom is a little brittle and looks like it is about to crack at the seams. Carpet and headliner are perfect. Gauges all work and look great. The dash pad has a few small cracks, but still looks good. Steering wheel has one crack through the rim. Runs and drives almost like new. The only non original parts are an Edelbrock performer intake and 600 cfm Edelbrock carb, chrome air cleaner, and chrome valve covers. I still have all of the original parts and they will go with the car. At some point, the tailpipe from the cat back has been replaced. Has radial tires in great shape. Original owners manual, warranty book, and broadcast sheet included.

Sorry to write a novel here, but I want to give a good description of the car.

Thanks

Bill

Attachments

• 100_0504.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 354
  • 100_0505.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 356
  • 100_0506.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 357
More pics

Attachments

• 100_0511.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 348
  • 100_0510.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 350
  • 100_0508.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 347
Still for sale. I would really like this to go to a Mopar person. How about $1800 firm?

Is this car get in and drive ready? Idaho is a long way from me and I'd rather drive it home. Does it need anything to be a daily driver? Thanks

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I worked all day. Yes, the car is ready to get in and drive. I have been driving it to work and around town (including going 70 on the freeway) for the last week or so. It drives perfect. I have noticed that the fuel gauge is acting up a little bit - I think the float may have fuel in it. Besides that, no problems at all. The only thing I would worry about at all are the belts and upper and lower radiator hoses - they look a little old and brittle from sitting. I would be more than happy to replace them if you are serious. Overall the car is a really clean driver and I would not be afraid to take it anywhere. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Bill

Do you still have the car? I'm quite interested, care to take some pictures in the trunk and doors and such, you know normal rust spots.

I'm going to talk to a freight company tonight about price to come and pick it up and if you're interested I hope we can make a deal.

I will take some more pictures and post shortly. There is zero rust in the outer body at all. There was some rust (mostly surface rust) in the trunk. There is also one very small pinhole in the very bottom of th spare tire well. This area has now been coated with rustoleum and seems very solid. I will get the pictures up soon, I am off work today.

Thanks

Bill

Here are the pics. I think the close up of the small rust hole makes it look worse than it really is. PM me your phone number if you are interested so we can talk about it.

Thanks

Bill

Attachments

• 102_0549.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 170
  • 102_0550.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 161
  • 102_0551.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 174
There is some frost this morning as you can see.

Attachments

• 102_0552.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 157
It may be easier to have you PM me your email address so I can send the pics directly to you.

Attachments

• 102_0562.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 163
One more. I do have a good spare and all jack hardware. I can't get any more to download. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back