-
Status
Not open for further replies.

SavoyPlaza

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I hate to do this, but I simply don't drive her enough anymore. So, I'm offering for sale my good friend, a 1975 Dart sedan. She's a simple, basic, wonderful car. She's got the slant 6, automatic, power steering, and under-dash, fully functional, air conditioning. And that's about it, as far as frills go.

I've been her caretaker since 2005, and have been on several long-distance road trips with her. I actually got 28 mpg once, but usually hover around 22 mpg.

She's got an amateur paint job, which is not perfect by any means, but does shine well. It wasn't quite a match to the original brown.

She was painted in 2005; she's originally from New Jersey, and some rust has come back over the years, but for a driver she's nice.

The interior is original and in good condition. The seams on the front seatback are coming apart, and one small tear in the headliner, otherwise very nice.

Everything works on the car, she's been a great car.

I'm asking $2,900 for her, let me know if anyone has any interest.
I'm in middle Georgia, just north of Macon.
Thanks!
Pete

Goldfish, she's got 101,000 miles now; the engine rebuilt and all mechanicals rebuilt at 90,000 miles by the previous owner, a shop teacher in New Jersey, as a class project in early 2005.

Thanks, Rob, I hate to part with her, she's been a reliable car.
Pete

I've just been informed that the man I bought the car from is a member here on the forum. Mike "swing69" is the previous owner. If you see this, Mike, thanks again for the car, she's been a real sweetheart!
Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back