Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh owen

Bang em till it breaks
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Final time moving this car, came from.my.old property and moved it for the 3rd and final time. This car is rusty junk. Slant 6 A/T car, Frame rails are absolutely shot front to back but has some good usable parts left and im scrapping the rest. Im cutting inner fender aprons out to fix my dusters previous fender well header holes. And im pulling dash out. Rest is up for grabs, windows are good rear door panels are good. I do believe I saved all the window trim. Seats are both in good shape, front bench needs re covering. Has disc brakes up front. Dont really wanna ship anything since it's all large stuff but let me know what you need.

$850 for whole car and I'll leave dash in, dash is very nice. Not perfect but dang close, dash pad is even nice, top vents are good and under steering column plastic cover is there and use able. Stock sending unit is there. But only letting dash go if car sells as a whole

Windshield $150

Back glass $150

Rear door panels $75/pair

Front and rear seats $300 pair

Front disc brake assembly $350 complete minus UCA'S. They are far to rusty to use

Hubcaps $15 for all I have whatever else you see message me and can figure it out. Car is in Bay city Wisconsin. Finally starting to move all my parts cars to my new house.

20230306_174608.jpg

20230306_174754.jpg

20230306_174705.jpg

20230306_174736.jpg

20230306_174642.jpg

20230306_174626.jpg

20230306_174600.jpg

20230306_181145.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take trades towards items to if you need to horse trade to save some bucks or keep the wife off your back

I'm looking for upper core and side support pieces, since you are already cutting inner pieces out, this may be helpful. Is the core support solid?

I think I have a 67-72 slant I member out at the moment. Gonna keep this car a roller until closer to sending to scrap yard then I will cut it out. The 67-72 one cost a Case of busch light and it's yours

I could cut it right off tight to the rear frame rails and all so you could disassemble in a way you prefer. Shipping is always the concern im not even sure how to ship something like that. But if we can figure that out I have no problem cutting it off as a whole.

Where do i send the beer.
Same as other deal with core support im not sure how to ship this or if UPS needs it to be packaged or if I can just wrap it in plastic and call that good enough. I dont need anything for it if you need it just covering shipping cost. I just saved it from a 70 valiant because someone might need one someday since most slant parts get scraped these days.

Would you be able to cut it apart like this? I'm assuming you are taking the fenders off so if you just cut the inner fenders behind the corner wrap around like in the second pic, it would be great. This way its almost a flat piece for shipping too. I don't need the inner fenders.

IMG_E2083.JPG

IMG_E2081.JPG

IMG_E2082.JPG

Same as other deal with core support im not sure how to ship this or if UPS needs it to be packaged or if I can just wrap it in plastic and call that good enough. I dont need anything for it if you need it just covering shipping cost. I just saved it from a 70 valiant because someone might need one someday since most slant parts get scraped these days.
I work as a diesel fleet tech at a fedex express. Parts like that we usually zip tie a label to or shrink wrap. Im sure UPS would be the same. If you can me a shipping quote id appreciate it

Interested in the rear bumper filler if not cracked. Shipping will probably be a pain for it. Shipping to 85711 if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back