Not open for further replies.

cyberbackpacker

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Asking $1300

Pics here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3077779

1975 Dodge Dart Swinger 2 door hardtop with 48xxx original miles. Just turned over 48k; I drive it daily. It is White with blue interior/blue vinyl seats. Purchased from wife of original owner in August. Car is numbers matching original, unmolested. Car has served as my daily driver, is currently registered, in my name, and never needs to be smogged.

Car is A/C equipped (not cold), power steering, power brakes (disc front), 5x4.5 large wheel bolt pattern, front seat retracting shoulder belts, rear lap belts, map light, trunk light, am radio (working). All lights and gauges function as they should. Drive this car right now.

Car is a 3 spd automatic 225 slant six /6.

Car has a dented right front fender, but will be an easy pull. Roof was original vinyl roof, but has been removed. Has typical rust in roof sections associated with these vinyl roofs. Maybe 6 holes, the biggest the size of a pencil top eraser. Surrounding metal is solid. Rest is surface rust.

Interior is in nice shape- back seat looks flawless. Front is solid, but drivers upholstery is torn. Replacement matching oem fabric cover can be had for $250. Carpet worn under driver's feet. Dash board cracked. Dash is uncut and complete. All handles in place. Headliner is great.

I have the original dealer paperwork, owner's manual, first registration for the vehicle, and various other paperwork from purchase (no window sticker however).

I have tried to be as honest and forthright as possible. Car is super dependable. It is my daily driver. I bought with the intent to drive and fix-up while driving it. However I accepted a job offer in Pennsylvania and the cost to ship this is exhorbitant ($1k) and that money can be better spent right now on the home we are purchasing. Our moving van will be loaded and leaving on May 26. NEED THIS GONE NOW!

I also have the complete two volume Dodge Mopar 1975 Factory Service Manual and the 1975 Dodge Paint, Trim, and Interior Dealer Sales book with fabric, vinyl, and actual paint swatches for every model and trim of Dodge vehicle from 1975.

Complete tune-up was done on purchase. Drive it as is, or it truly would be a very minimal amount of effort to get it to "shine".

Pics to follow.

Where in Pa are you moving to?
for a $1000 you might want to bring it with you. espeacily if it is a rust free car, as they are hard to find out hear for $1000. If you are looking to keep an older car like that.

Trust me, if I had a thousand dollars to do it right now, I would. I would love to keep it, or have a similar Dart for that matter, but it is at the bottom of the priority list for the family as things are right now.

Closing costs, moving costs, home repairs and items needed, things needed to live day-to-day... otherwise, trust me, I would be taking this with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back