Status
Not open for further replies.

DARTGAME

SuPeRcHaRgEd
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Contact seller
For sale 1975 Dodge colt gt. vehicle is located in SoCal. Rust free. No motor but has trans. Its a 5-speed standard. Car has 15x5 Weld draglites in frt and 15x6 draglites in rear. Vehicle also has power disc brakes. 10 gallon aluminum fuel cell in the trunk. have pink slip. vehicle has complete interior(black except frt bench seat). 2 factory service manuals, nos parts ie colt emblems,locks, and other etc. vehicle does not run, but rolls smoothly.

Location is Ventura,CA

1400.00 Obo.

Possible willing to trade for A-body 8 3/4 or A-body Dana 60.

IMG_3536.jpg

IMG_3539.jpg

IMG_3538.jpg

lol thats a tough lookin little car wouldnt that be a nice canadate for a 440 swap humm i wish

i would trade you my a bod 8.75 in a heart beat for that colt.The only prob is,im all the way on the opposite coast from ya.

Toby, unfortunately it would not be worth the trade regardless of condition of your rearend. thanks though.

Ian

Would you consider a '72 Duster(340/4speed car, less motor and trans) for the Colt?

Bump this up, did you ever do anything with it?
I have the passenger corner light if still needed, I am shaving the lights on mine.

The car is still available. I started to take it apart to part out. Backtobasics has dibbs on the rear bumper but the rest of the car is available. It has a 360 with no trans in it now. I got a dart and lost interest in the colt. Willing to deal if someones interested. Only missing things are the stock frt seat and fuel tank.

Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back