-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild Card

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
im sellin my mopar. its a good runnin classic family car. i just lost intrest in it. it has 83870 origional miles on the stock motor and trans and its still running great. it is almost 100% origional. the only thing i have changed is i swaped the hubcaps for beauty rings but the stock hubcaps are in the trunk. ive put alot of new parts on the car. heres a list.new starter,wiper blades and bushings,battery,plugs,wires and coil,ignition module,fuel filter,oil change,all new pushrods and valve cover gasket.it runs really good. has minor rust behind both rear tires. im in russellville Ar. im waiting for the title to come back in my name. $1800 obo or possable trade.

Attachments

• dart 1.JPG
    142.2 KB · Views: 1,554
  • dart 2.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 703
  • dart 3.JPG
    129.4 KB · Views: 518
  • dart 5.JPG
    179.9 KB · Views: 509
  • dart 12.JPG
    222.4 KB · Views: 517
  • dart 9.JPG
    199.5 KB · Views: 507
  • dart 10.JPG
    151.5 KB · Views: 491
  • dart 11.JPG
    135.7 KB · Views: 473
  • dart 8.JPG
    222.9 KB · Views: 500
  • dart 7.JPG
    164.3 KB · Views: 527
ABodyBetty and her hubby like cars like this. Maybe shoot one of them a PM.

ABodyBetty and her hubby like cars like this. Maybe shoot one of them a PM.

LOL!:D
Thanks SS!
No $$ right now.
We just sold Lump for not much more than this car but had bills to pay with the funds. Oh well....
I'm hoping our next one will be an Abody WAGON though so I'm holding for that or a Hang Ten.

Good Luck with the sale Wild Card. I bet she gets great gas milage! The market on restored 4 doors in our area (Cincy, OH) went from $2500 a year ago to $2000 a week ago. This looks like a nice car for a good price and it has the right engine for todays gas prices.

John

thanks. ive had a few offers but nothing good so far. everyone wants me to trade my car for there non running or barley running POS or thay thay to lowball me like crazy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back