-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallbanger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
As per the FABO guidelines, I cannot post my contact information on the ad. I know for a fact that I won't log on often enough to check private messages. The information about the Dodge presented here is copied and pasted from our Craigslist ad. You can view the photos there.

http://poconos.craigslist.org/cto/4760444082.html
Car is located in Greeley, PA.
$10,500 or $4,500 without the driveline.

This 1975 Dodge Dart Swinger was in California up until a year and a half ago. It is not a perfect body, but it is a good, driver-quality, cruise-night-capable, drag strip visiting vehicle. It has been stored inside during the winter, and as often as possible for the remainder of year.
It does have a few patches here and there, and the paint is only a few years old. The quarter panel stripe is painted on. The rear bumper is NOS.

Not that this is so important, but the fender tag reads:
L1 218
N26 M38 N37 R11 26
J52 K5x L31 L73 M21 M25
V1X U B41 C15 C52 H51
LE9 E2L3 007 826 088385
E44 D34 LH23 G5B XXXXXX

All of this work has been freshly completed with brand new parts.

Engine:
The block is an early 1970s 440, with a .040 overbore. This should bring the displacement up to around 448 cubic inches. The bottom end has a Milodon oiling system, oil pan, and windage tray. Induction is though a Holley 780 dual-feed, single pumper carburetor into an Edelbrock Performer 440 intake manifold. Heads are 1967 #915 heads with small chambers and big valves, actuated by a new Competition Cams cam and lifter set. The top end was rebuilt by Star Crankshaft with new valves, guides, seats, etc. Cylinders are filled with Sealed Power Speed-Pro flat top pistons, bringing the compression ratio up to 10.5:1. It runs on mid-grade gas, ignited by a MSD Blaster ignition, and sent out through TTI headers and three inch exhaust. Engine also has an Edelbrock water pump and TTI motor mount kit. Components were professionally clearanced to appear like a factory fit; see the pictures of the valve cover to power brake booster clearance.
The engine fits as well as OJ's gloves.

Transmission is a brand new TCI 727 Torqueflite with reverse valve body, new shift kit, high stall speed torque converter, and a transmission cooler. Shifting is done through a Cheetah SCS shifter.

The rear end is an eight and three quarter Auburn Posi unit, filled with Moser axles and 4.10 Richmond gears. All components are brand new.

Miscellaneous:
Driveshaft hoop
26" radiator out of a 1970 Roadrunner
Sun gauges
Black vinyl interior, bench seat
New brakes all around, disks on the front in the big bolt pattern
Presently has 15" wheels as pictured, but will be sold with 14" rally wheels and tires.

Extra:
Frame connectors and superstock springs are available at extra cost
Windshield wiper motor will need to be rebuilt or replaced.
Dome light is inoperable.

We will also be willing to sell the body alone, without the driveline, for $4,500.

Car is located at Nostalgic Restorations in Greeley, PA 18425.

UPDATE:
Most of the callers we've spoken to so far have have brought up trade offers. I guess it is worth mentioning that we would consider trading up or down; Hot rods, antiques, muscle cars, speed equipment, bikes, early Fords, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back