-
Status
Not open for further replies.

green440duster

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am posting this ad for my 1975 Plymouth Duster, it was an original 318 California Car and is rust free. It now sports a 360 4bbl with a built 727 with a Turbo Action 3000 stall converter, and a B body 8 3/4 large bolt rear with 3.91 dana power lock. The car has new buckets and console with a fold down rear seat spoiler and dual snorkel hood scoop. 750 edelbrock carb, msd ignition headers and 2.5 inch mandrel bend exhaust with flowmaster mufflers(sounds awesome). The only reason I am selling is to finish my 68 Charger project. I am asking $18,000 it is appraised at $23,000.
Thanks

Attachments

• Duster1.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 1,814
  • Duster2.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 1,296
  • Duster3.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 1,204
  • Duster4.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 1,639
  • Duster5.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 1,182
  • Duster6.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 1,203
It looks gorgeous! Your attention to detail really shows on this car. I would love to see the Charger on A-bodies when you finish it...

Well it is not gone yet Jean Guy ;) and it wouldn't hurt my feelings if it doesn't sell, it just means the Charger will take longer to finish. I wish we were going to make the Nationals (we miss seeing all the guys and the cars) but we are going to Carlisle this year (to gather more parts for the Charger) and they fall on the same weekend!!! We are planning a trip up to Moncton with the Grand Daughter this summer maybe I will give you a call before we come up.

good luck with sale, that's an awesome price!

& if you don't sell then you can enjoy both cars :D good luck with that charger build too!

yes...we were shopping colors that day...think I met you in '09 at an Irving in Greenwich..you were with another Duster..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back