-
Status
Not open for further replies.

360Duster75

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Selling my 75 Duster 360. It has a nice built 360 with a 904 tranny in it, .520 lift cam, torke 340 intake, Holly 750 carb vac sec., Morroso Air Cleaner, new motor mounts, 8 3/4 rear end non posi. Will be ready to run and drive as soon as the drive shaft is shortened, transmission crossmember is put on, and a few other little things. Has the wiring harness in it now and ran just not hooked up all the way. No interior except for a driver seat. I just have no time to work on it anymore and need a daily driver so i need this gone pretty fast. Also has new ball joints, control arms, brake pads, rotors, master cylinder, calipers, plugs, and wires. Will come with a spare passenger side door, radiator, a big block 400 block and rotating assembly, transmission lines, and hood hinges. I would like to get about $3000 for it but im posting it for $2500 OBO and i am taking a huge loss at this price. The car is located in West Monroe, LA the price is negotiable some.

21j82li.jpg

jj01zl.jpg

rhin7k.jpg

24zkt8o.jpg

2u4qarn.jpg

2a6pehe.jpg

Damn, that's just a little too far away.

Is that a factory L code 360 car?

That should have sold by now at that price.

6 cyl cars are bringing that down here.

Is there any rust on the car? I can see that the rear quarter panel has a patch on it and it looks like there is tin covering the floors. How about the trunk area and the other quarter panel?

What all was done to the engine besides the cam and intake?

Car is solid the trunk is pretty solid but there is a hole cut out where a fuel cell used to better there is not much rust at all from what i can see thats not just surface rust. It has a 750carb on it vac sec. Ive been told it could be a 408 stroker but havnt been inside it to confirm. Ive seen slips from
The engines last owner running 11s with the engine as it sits. And the metal is a rubberguard from its old racing days both sides have it and i looked behind the panel and it has some through rust on bottom of panels

How big is the hole in the trunk? Can you post a picture of it?

I gotta say, That car looks like someone fell out of love with it. Still a good starting point though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back