Status
Not open for further replies.

Jpugg

Lets race...
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
****SOLD**** 1975 Duster, original 225 auto car. I just removed a Mopar crate 360 and 727. Suspension is a 9" Ford with 4:56 gears and spool, the diff is 51" wide and has spring perches that bolt right to factory frame rails also has frames connected and a built in drive shaft loop. Front suspension is factory disc brakes but has cross drilled rotors. Comes with complete fuel system including fuel cell, Holley electric pump, Holley regulator, and all aluminum 1/2" fuel lines. The interior is empty, the dash is stock with a 4 switch panel where radio used to be and a new 5" tach with shift light and matching gauges. I am keeping the steering wheel and front wheels and tires shown in the pics. I will put others on. All wiring, lights, brakes, fuel system, gauges etc. work good. I drove this car 8-10 miles just before pulling engine and trans even turn signals worked. I just pulled engine and trans on 10-17-12 so it has not been sitting for ever. I have many parts and drive train combos that i will sell if interested. $1000 obo or trade. :supz:

Attachments

• dust-1.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 3,546
  • dust-2.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 1,860
  • dust-3.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 709
  • dust-4.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 752
  • dust-5.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 679
Status