-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrambler

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
First, thank you for looking at my listing.

I hate to have to sell this car, but I am in need of the garage space for another car that is coming in the Spring, so unfortunately, this one has to go...

This is an all original, numbers matching, 1975 Plymouth Duster Custom, 2 door V-8 Coupe, with 114K miles.

I purchased this car about two years ago from the Original Owner, who ordered this car for himself as a graduation present way back in January, 1975. He loved and cared for his "baby" meticulously for decades till I was lucky enough to purchase it from him.

I have all the original documentation, including the DEALERSHIP BUILD SHEET that shows all the options that he wanted in/on his car. The ORIGINAL WINDOW STICKER that details all the options placed on the car, and a breakdown of the costs. Also, I have the ORIGINAL CAR PRODUCTION BROADCAST SHEET that was placed from the factory, under the rear seat, and the FENDER TAG and Owners/operators manual and Dealership brochures. Also, so many other receipts and interesting history of the car from the decades that he owned it. The car was purchased by the original owner from Querio Motor Sales Inc., in Leechburg PA. This dealership has been long closed.

This coupe still sports its original paint color, which is the much sought after B5 Blue. This original color information is documented on the window sticker. The car was once re-painted over 10 years ago, in that original color but not driven too much after that. It was a decent paint job, but not a high-end job. Still VERY presentable. The interior was also professionaly redone, sparing no expence on the seats, dash, dash pad, inside door panels and carpet, all done back to original. It is absolutely flawless and stunning! Looks as if it just left the showroom floor! All original glass is clear, and in good condition, along with the rubber seals; No leaks. The numbers matching 318 V-8 still runs strong, and it is linked to the numbers matching D34 TORQUEFLITE TRANSMISSION, and original D91 SURE-GRIP DIFFERENTIAL. This car was ordered with factory MoPar, Dual-Painted Racing Mirrors, Body Side Stripe, Rally Road Wheels, Inside Hood Release, and the AO1 Light Package that included many extra lights including the ones mounted on the front fender tops. She has power steering, and manual disc front brakes (high end options for this year Duster). Other items too, but the list is too long to type . All of these and other options are listed on the original build sheet and on the window sticker.

Obviously, this car came to me bone stock, and original (just like I like them).

Since the time I purchased the car, I have done quite a bit of re-building to bring the car to a safer driving car, since it had spent so many years sitting in a controlled climate garage and only started on occasion. Brakes, brake lines, and wheel cylinders were replaced. Also I had to let this car breath! So, I had the old single exhaust removed, and added ceramic coated headers that collect at 3.5 inches, reduced to 2.5 inch dual exhaust back to flow master mufflers, then off to the rear with NOS MoPar, period correct chrome extensions. Man, she sure sounds sweet, too!!! Also, I have added 4 BRAND NEW B.F. Goodrich T/A Radials. These tires have LESS than 100 miles on them, and of course a new battery. Also, I have purchased extra parts over the past two years, like an extra grill, head light bezels, and so fourth. These will go with the car.! ! I! ! have the car registered as an Antique Automobile, with Antique plates. I hold the PA. Title, in my name.

This car also comes with a custom made car cover from the California Car Cover CO. As you may know, they are the best covers available, and the industries leader.

The original owner had a small section of the frame re-welded many years ago because of a bad piece of metal. This job was done correctly, and has held up perfectly to the passing of time. This area was in the drivers side front, in the wheelwell area. The original owner stated that the car had never been wrecked, nor found itself tangled with a deer or anything of that sort. She is super solid, and really shows well. The chrome bumpers are the original, and never been re-plated. If you are looking to make this a show car, these would need done, but as you will see, they look fantastic just the way they are. After sitting all this past winter, the carb could use a re-build. She still runs like a top, but idles a bit high. Easy fix. This car is not a Bondo mobile. It is all steel, and has been undercoated MANY different times during it's life. NO rust, super solid!

As you can see, this car is a "Must See", and I really do hate to part with it....It is a super solid original car, that someone will be able to have a lot of fun with! This is NOT a "show car" but A REAL HEAD TURNER that the entire family can be proud of and enjoy.

I am asking $7800.00 for this fine car. I will not accept any trades, have no room, hence the reason for selling in the first place. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY Please! P.M. me with any questions, or to set up a time to view the car. I will return your message as soon as possible.
The car once again is located 20 miles north of Pittsburgh, PA. Real close to both Ohio, and West Virginia.

Again, thanks for looking.

Attachments

• DSCN0586.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 1,160
  • DSCN0589.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 1,689
  • DSCN0588.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 1,016
  • DSCN0587.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 994
  • DSCN0564.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 982
  • DSCN0567.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 969
  • DSCN0572.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 979
  • DVC03610.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 965
Would the fellow from Ohio that inquired about this sale, with the 72 Duster, please P.M. me again. I accidently deleted your address! Sorry!!!:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back