1975 Hang 10 on ebay - not mine

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this too and wondered the same thing. Perhaps the guy doesn't think its worth more than what it's listed for? It looks to have a little bit of body damage, who knows.

Well the car is what it is. It definitely needs some lovin, but over all, it's pertty solid. People on this site have started with waaaaaay less. If I didn't have so many projects on the go I'd look seriously at it. The price is in the ball park of being pretty reasonable. Two thumbs up :-D
Daryl

If you look at the picture where there is nio carpet the front drivers side floor pan looks rough also the rockers and quarters need replaced.

not the original stripes on it though. my dad has 1 right now and used to own one when he was younger. so far i have seen 4 different ones in my life. and one is in a junk yard!

my dad bought his in better condition with a new stripe kit included for 2800 so this guy is high

Might be a tad high for the condition; however these are hard to find. The
stripes are incorrect prolly cause they want $500 for correct ones. Paid quite
a bit less for mine however I put a lot into it to make it "my way". Check out
the website at www.hangtenregistry.com

They are neat cars for sure. THe 1/4's looked a little rough on that one and I saw evidence that made me think the whole thing was repainted at one time. WHite can hide a lot, especially in pictures. On the other hand, a lot of the stuff was original looking and just showing it's age a bit. It wasn't a gutted hull like most I've seen lately. The stripe might not be right, but it looks cool.
Someone go negotiate for it and get it back to it's former glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back