Not open for further replies.

4fortyDemon

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Contact seller
75 Plymouth Duster. Great running slant 6 / auto. Bronze color with white half top (painted now),body is in excellent condition. Very minor surface rust on front floor from wiper pivot seals leaking and trunk floor has very small surface rust. Not a speck of rust on anything else!
Manual drum brakes, power steering. Needs door panels and headliner.front seat has some tears but very usable . 14"steel wheels with full hubcaps. Or sbp rallyes with new tires for extra $400.
Located in Gresham Oregon.
$1800 with steel wheels
$2200 with rallyes

75 Plymouth Duster. Great running slant 6 / auto. Bronze color with white half top (painted now),body is in excellent condition. Very minor surface rust on front floor from wiper pivot seals leaking and trunk floor has very small surface rust. Not a speck of rust on anything else!
Manual drum brakes, power steering. Needs door panels and headliner.front seat has some tears but very usable . 14"steel wheels with full hubcaps. Or sbp rallyes with new tires for extra $400.
Located in Gresham Oregon.
$1800 with steel wheels
$2200 with rallyes

:worthles:

Maybe its me but what is that on the front part of the hood? or is that a relfection or something? can really tell. Do you have any picture of the interior and those door with the missing panels? and thos rust spots? any close up of those wheel wells around the fender and quarters?not to mention the engine itself and those ralleys you mentioned? any idea how many miles on the car.any pictures of under the car? I notice the partial vinyl top, is there any bubled spots under it. what color is the interior is the shifter in the floor or the column? all in all from the 2 pictures it looks like a nice little car.

In response. ..column shifted auto, there is a small dent on the very front edge of the hood that the previous owner has bondo put there. No vinyl top bubbling being that the top was removed and painted. I didn't take any pics of the interior. Figured if someone wanted more info, I'd just send what they need in terms of pics or info. :)

NDENT][/INDENT]
Maybe its me but what is that on the front part of the hood? or is that a relfection or something? can really tell. Do you have any picture of the interior and those door with the missing panels? and thos rust spots? any close up of those wheel wells around the fender and quarters?not to mention the engine itself and those ralleys you mentioned? any idea how many miles on the car.any pictures of under the car? I notice the partial vinyl top, is there any bubled spots under it. what color is the interior is the shifter in the floor or the column? all in all from the 2 pictures it looks like a nice little car.

I sent you a pm . You have pictures of the thing I mentioned in the post. you said the vinyl top was removed and painted. so there is not vinyl top now? and how many miles on the motor? Any work done to the front end? mopars usually have alignment issues when the control arm bushing go bad. you have any picture of the car sitting on a level ground or pavement. I just wanted to see if andhow level it sat. see if the torsion bars are sagging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back