Status
Not open for further replies.

scamp80602

Life Long MOPAR Man
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
After almost 3 years, we're selling the Scamp. Just looking for something a bit different for the next few show seasons - or maybe a project, if the right one comes along. All original California car, never been driven in the snow, never been smoked in, paint is all factory original. No rust, modifications, alterations ever. If you like original Mopars, this may be your car! Thanks, but not interested in trades. $7900 See a complete description and lots of pics here: http://www.allenendeavors.com

DSCF0022E.JPG

This is a turn-key, mint original Mopar ready for show season. An original 1971 Scamp crossed the line at Mecum last month at $8,700 bid. An original 1974 Duster crossed at $9,000 bid. Don't miss out. I've already had offers of $6500 and 2 offers of $7500. Holding firm at $7900, but I'm not expecting this car to remain on the market for much longer at $7900. And did I mention - ALL ORIGINAL, INCLUDING ALMOST PERFECT FACTORY PAINT! Thanks!

Man that sure looks like a super nice car. I dont think I would let 400.00 stop me from selling in this economy though!!!!

IF those offer are for real that car should have been sold! It's a 75, and it's a 318 car! hard to believe that an serious offer of $7500 would be refused! Those two sellers at the auction had to pay commissions on those sale, so they didn't get the bid price!!

Sale pending.

The 74 on CAR HUNT! the lady was asking $10K.

Real compairable! Love the color, it's really cool!!8)

I think The Classic Cars NADA has a miss print for this car, don't even look there.

Great looking car!!

congrats, did you buy that car in california, i remember one like that on craigslist around the time i had my 75 scamp.

Hi slantscamp - yes I did! I remember discussing it with you back then. Almost 3 years ago. Found it on CL. Just sold it on CL also. We had a great time with it over 3 show seasons. Ready for another A now. Thinking early A and more modified vs original this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back