Status
Not open for further replies.

J-MacsMopars

Shade Tree Vintage Auto on YouTube
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Here is my Volkswagon killer. This is a 1975 Dodge Ramcharger SE. I really love this truck and hate to see it go, but I have more importent things going on in my life right now. About this truck;

I put a good running 360 in it about 4000 miles ago. It smokes a little at start up, but other than that, its great. When I put the engine in, I put all new gaskets, new timing chain, water pump, fuel pump, oil pump, and lots of other stuff. It also has a brand new Edelbrock 600 CFM electric choke ccarb with about 500 miles on it. It has 32x11.50 coopers (about 5k miles) on it that are probably the best tires I have ever had. I added springs to the rear to get the great stance that you see on it. The truck also has newer flowmaster exhaust on it. It sounds great. The drive train on this thing is awesome. I would trust it to drive about anywhere, but would trailer it long distances due to the comfort issue, lets face it. It's not a new truck. lol. This truck is awesome up in the hills and I have only had it stuck once, I was somewhere I shouldn't have been. :) Another great thing about this Ramcharger is that it has a full removable roof. So in the summer months, take it off and enjoy the sun. Thats one of my favorite things about this truck. It doesn't matter that its ugly, when you have the top off, people want to go for a ride.

Enjoy the pics and let me know if I can give you any more info.

Thanks for looking,

Jeremy

(435)881-0340

Asking $1050 obo
Located in Logan, UT 84321

Heres a link to the ad;
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=443&sid=733005&tab=myads/view&ad=2177205

100_3175.jpg

100_3300.jpg

IMGP5084.jpg

IMGP5085-1.jpg

!!!! They looked like a couple of nice Mk2's!

But cool truck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back