1976 Dart Sport Stripes

-

celcius232

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a source for the Decorator Package stripes--Option Code K3 on bottom of the attached page? Can stripes like this be custom made from photos and measurements of originals still on the car? Does anyone have the original part numbers? Thanks.

Attachments

• 76_Dart_0011.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 160
Does anyone know of a source for the Decorator Package stripes--Option Code K3 on bottom of the attached page? Can stripes like this be custom made from photos and measurements of originals still on the car? Does anyone have the original part numbers? Thanks.

Look right next to your post Phoenix Graphics>>>>>>

I previously checked their site and they only have the stripes that go up and over (Code K6). I was hoping that by outside chance someone had a set of the K3 stripes made and has the AutoCAD or similar graphics file that I could be used to make another set.

I've looked at a lot of pictures of Dart Sports and don't think I've ever seen that K3. Would be interested in how it looks.

This is from a similar Dart Sport and they are more intact. I think the Silver Duster had similar stripes--if not identical

Attachments

• Herb 76 Dart Lite.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 117
Thanks Rocky, the interior of the Decorator Package looks like this. Dodge called it Boca Raton cloth.

Attachments

• 76_Dart_0006.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 59
  • 76 Dart Decorator Package-1.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 57
-
Back