Status
Not open for further replies.

mikebee

now's the new later...
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Contact seller
its in good shape,if anybody needs it its here,i also have the piece under the grill and the tail panel with tail lights.
i wood sell all for 150 dollars

Attachments

• 76 duster grill.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 466
  • 76 duster grill in gravels.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 473
  • duster tail.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 431
  • shock plates.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 423
  • shock plates top.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 405
guy, i just drove out to mikes house twice in the past few days. has some really nice stuff, affordable, and gave great bundle deals. thanks to you mike

.......R u talking the chrome tail panel along with the tail light bezels............if so im very interested if there excellent condition.......kim.......

.......R u talking the chrome tail panel along with the tail light bezels............if so im very interested if there excellent condition.......kim.......
thats all ther is...no middle panel..the dr side chrome has a tiny goober at the bottom.the back side is very clean also

Would that valence under the grill fit a 73? If so how much would you take for it?

it is the same except for the grill mounts...im not sure about those,the 75 76 grill is deeper.i wood take 50$ for it if you can use it.

hows about 90$ for everything except for shock plates there gone

I am interested in the tail panel. If it is still available please let me know. Price? Thanks,-maniac I do not need the taillights or bezels, just the panel.

Mike, I got your P.M. this morning before the server crashed and was trying to send you a P.M. regarding the tail panel. The price is fine but I was wondering where in North Carolina you are located? If not too far from Clayton, I could just drive out there to your place to pick it up in person. Either way consider it sold. I want it.

Mike, I got your P.M. this morning before the server crashed and was trying to send you a P.M. regarding the tail panel. The price is fine but I was wondering where in North Carolina you are located? If not too far from Clayton, I could just drive out there to your place to pick it up in person. Either way consider it sold. I want it.
im in albemarle its not too far...close to charlotte.i wood rather you pick it up so it doesnt get damaged.

P.M me your address and contact information and I will call you and we can set up a day and time when I can drive down there to pick up the panel. Thanks, Tom

still have all of it...need it gone,i got no space

I got your P.M with your address. I want the tail panel but just have not got a chance to drive down there to pick it up. Work has been getting steady this week and I was sick the tail end of last week.

i still have the grill & valance 50$ for both...all the rest is gone,shipped out tail lights today.

Attachments

• Photo0342.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 256
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back