Not open for further replies.

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1976 Duster that needs both sides rear interior quarter window trim pieces.Chrysler part # stamped on driver side panel is H-311 and on pass. side is H-310. There is also a vendor # of 78364 on each panel also. The color does not matter as the interior is going to change but black would be nice.

I have a 1976 Duster that needs both sides rear interior quarter window trim pieces.Chrysler part # stamped on driver side panel is H-311 and on pass. side is H-310. There is also a vendor # of 78364 on each panel also. The color does not matter as the interior is going to change but black would be nice.

Do you know which years will work? I have a 72 duster?

hello,is it in real good shape. Do the numbers match with the ones I listed and what color is it. How much would you take for it. Thanks,Bill

hello,is it in real good shape. Do the numbers match with the ones I listed and what color is it. How much would you take for it. Thanks,Bill

I don't know about the numbers, They are still on the car, if they are the same , 72 and 76 .I'll take them off and check the numbers. They are blue. Maybe someone can let us know if they will interchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back