-
Status
Not open for further replies.

SavoyPlaza

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I've got my '76 Duster listed on ebay at no reserve, I figured I would post it here if anyone is interested. I hope I'm posting within the rules.

Here's the link to the ebay auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Plym...cks&hash=item4ac6149b9d&vxp=mtr#ht_732wt_1167

She is a slant 6, automatic.

She runs and yard drives; she will at least need some tires, the speedometer hooked up, perhaps some wiring, the gas tank cleansed (I am running her off an auxiliary tank now), and a general inspection of the mechanics before she is roadworthy. The column automatic shifter is tight but functional; the steering column was loose when I received the car, I have since tightened it.

The passenger door has rusted at the bottom and there is a small rust area under the driver taillight. Otherwise, she is straight and clean, especially the quarters. The floors have a few small amateur patches and have been painted blue.

Please refer to the ebay auction for more photos and description, but please don't hesitate to pm me or ask any questions here.

I am in middle Georgia, just above Macon. I had a "buyer" through ebay, but he flaked out after winning the auction. I was looking to get about $1600 for her, but feel free to make an offer or bid through ebay.:D

Thanks!
Pete

supposedly a 1/4 of all 1976 Duster production had the $51 feather Duster package (about 5600 cars). So besides the aluminum parts was there a code on the fender tag?
Good luck with the sale!

Oh I see the code would be A31

And double looking at the pics I see some surface rust on the underhood bracing which would mean it's not aluminum and therefore not a feather duster.

Thanks! I'm pretty sure she's not a Feather Duster.

The Vin is: VL29C6G211617, date of manufacture 05-76.

The fender tag reads as follows:
N37 R11 K5X A1 END
EW1 U B43 G52 H51 M25
EW1 E2B6 000 513 S01796
E24 D31 VL29 C6G 211617

Thanks for interest.
Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back