-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dartn440

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Contact seller
1976 Plymouth Duster 318 PS/PB Bench seat complete Car. No title. No rear window. I couldn't get under it to view rear. I will start to part this car down later this month. Parts prices will vary. Will entertain whole vehicle sale before 31 January with bill of sale. $1,000,000 obro. PM with any parts requests with an email address, I will correspond with you and let you know status of parts and send photos. I work from 5am to 7pm M-F so it won't happen quick! As of this moment front and rear suspension stays. Will update thread as things change. Will update with better photos after I clean it up. Bought this car at the request of someone to do work at my buddy's shop and they backed out. Located in Lillington, NC. Thanks FABO.

Attachments

• PC270005.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 1,624
  • PC270008.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 1,606
Ok gang, got the cars home today. Way too much for me to do after surgery, but got it done. Mashed the hood down and broke the latch...lol There is a motor, disc brakes, looks like a 8 1/4 rear. Stainless trim is nice and the car was a 3/4 vinyl top car. All of that trim is present as well. Drivers bezel on the seat. I have returned all PMs and am going to try to pull requested parts and get additional pics for those interested.

Attachments

• P1080052.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 1,493
  • P1080053.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 1,484
  • P1080058.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 1,469
  • P1080057.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 1,466
  • P1080059.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,487
  • P1080060.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 1,473
  • P1080068.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 1,468
  • P1080069.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 1,468
1976 Plymouth Duster 318 PS/PB Bench seat complete Car. No title. No rear window. I couldn't get under it to view rear. I will start to part this car down later this month. Parts prices will vary. Will entertain whole vehicle sale before 31 January with bill of sale. $1,000,000 obro. PM with any parts requests with an email address, I will correspond with you and let you know status of parts and send photos. I work from 5am to 7pm M-F so it won't happen quick! As of this moment front and rear suspension stays. Will update thread as things change. Will update with better photos after I clean it up. Bought this car at the request of someone to do work at my buddy's shop and they backed out. Located in Lillington, NC. Thanks FABO.

PM sent

Disk brakes still available? I'm actually just looking for the spindles and caliper brackets, and prop valve. Let me know if you can help. Also looking for front windshield trim pieces if they are good.

I have all PMs gone through. Was out of town. Had questions on tail light lenses. I will get good pics and pull. Would rather sell as complete than part.

Willing to cut any metal? My buddy has a 74 Dart Sport that badly needs about a foot and a half of the passenger side rear frame rail. His leaf spring is gonna go through his trunk after one good road bump. Also needs both 1/4s, both outer wheel houses, and both trunk extensions. I see the car looks like it probably sat for a while, thought maybe there was a chance it had some good metal lol.

This car is for sale whole as I can not find any time to get after pulling stuff off of it. Parts car no title. PM for phone number and just call me. Still has 318 V8, BBP front disc, 8 1/4 rear with drum. All wiring still in car. Metal up top is still good. Can deliver for fee. $700 obro for whole thing right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back