1976 F body Dodge Aspen

-

Voeltagear

Reaction score
Hi guys! I have been away for a few years. Unfortunately we sold all of the a-bodys a while back. However, today I purchased a mopar I've not see before. 1976 Dodge Aspen sedan 318 4 speed. Any idea how many were manufactured? I have a lot of details to look into as far as trim level all I know is it's in the high price class per the vin. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Happy to be back in the community!

4 door ? Is it maroon ? If it's the same, it caught my eye ! Neat car, I liked it !

Hi guys! I have been away for a few years. Unfortunately we sold all of the a-bodys a while back. However, today I purchased a mopar I've not see before. 1976 Dodge Aspen sedan 318 4 speed. Any idea how many were manufactured? I have a lot of details to look into as far as trim level all I know is it's in the high price class per the vin. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Happy to be back in the community!

20220405_164140.jpg

I had a 77 Aspen R/T back in the late 80's. 318, 4spd, with a fold-down back seat and sliding sunroof. No idea how many they made but I really enjoyed that car. Unfortunately had to sell it for something more fuel efficient that could take the 30k miles a year I had to put on it going to work and school.

-
Back