-
Status
Not open for further replies.

T2R9

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Very solid west coast car. Body is all original metal and very clean, mint trunk. 3 tiny bubbles behind drivers rear wheel. Paint is single stage urethane in the original B5. There are a couple flaws in it but you really have to look for them. Small ding on the front of the hood.

72 318 stock bottom end, small summit cam, Performer intake, 73 340 TQ built by demon sizzler. Electronic ign. 68-70 340 exhaust manifolds with full 2 1/4 exhaust through Dynomax mufflers and stainless tips. Original 4-speed OD trans shifts great but has a small drip. Currently has a 7 1/4 rear but I have a complete 8 1/4 with a 3.55 sure grip for it.

Engine comp is all new, brake lines, master, seals, rebuilt heater box, ect.

Rebuilt front end with 340 torsion bars, manual disk brakes and heavy duty front and rear sway bars.

Interior is B5 with the fold down rear seat and buckets and buddy seat up front. New carpet and mint blue dash pad. has a premire Pioneer sound system with amp. The front seats are white but in mint condition. I was planning on recovering them in blue down the road.

New BFG tires on Keystone Klassic 14x7 wheels. I have the original grill and lower filler panel.

Turn key car needing only little detail things done like dying and installing the sail panels.

Not many west coast 4-speed cars up here in the northeast. Located in Maine.

$9300 71-74 b-body trades considered. PM me here

Duster4.jpg

eng-comp.jpg

Engine.jpg

are you sure this isn't a "space duster"

I've never ran across a feather duster with the seat, or actual emblems on the fenders.

Does a magnet stick to the under frame of the hood or deck lid?

are you sure this isn't a "space duster"

I've never ran across a feather duster with the seat, or actual emblems on the fenders.

Does a magnet stick to the under frame of the hood or deck lid?

Rear seat is original, was optional "space saver" I added the emblems because I like them along wit the 73-74 grill. It had white feather duster decals when I got it. The hood is original with the aluminum under structure as are the bumper reinforcements. I replaced the deck lid as the original was damaged like someone heavy jumped on it.

I have a Dart Lite that I just dont have room for. I bought it mainly for the hood, so thats beed replaced with a steel hood. It still has the aluminum bumper supports. Its actually is a spirit of 76 Dart Lite, its a real rare car. Its just a roller now,no engine or trans, and I converted it to a V8 car with Schumaker mounts. It obviously was a 4 speed car 6 cyl. It still has the original red white blue insert in the rear seats. Its a clean solid rust free Calif. car. Has its small dents here and there but a real good solid car, perfect for your V8. Im asking $1500 for it , PM me if your interested. Please only PM me if your really intersted. Im in Northern Calif.

I have a Dart Lite that I just dont have room for. I bought it mainly for the hood, so thats beed replaced with a steel hood. It still has the aluminum bumper supports. Its actually is a spirit of 76 Dart Lite, its a real rare car. Its just a roller now,no engine or trans, and I converted it to a V8 car with Schumaker mounts. It obviously was a 4 speed car 6 cyl. It still has the original red white blue insert in the rear seats. Its a clean solid rust free Calif. car. Has its small dents here and there but a real good solid car, perfect for your V8. Im asking $1500 for it , PM me if your interested. Please only PM me if your really intersted. Im in Northern Calif.

Thanks for the bump. have you considered starting your own thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back