-
Status
Not open for further replies.

karlkafer08

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1976 plymouth valiant sedan for sale. It has a slant 6 with a A904. Runs and drives well but needs a few things. The power steering leaks a little, the turn signals dont work, and the wheel cylinders need to be replaced in the front. I have a good NC title and the car is currently registered. I drive this a couple times of week. I am open to sensible offers. Email me at [email protected].

SANY0555.JPG

Oh I don't know .. LOL maybe 600 bucks or so.. since it runs good and is driven regularly. I got some extra parts to go with it. I need the room.. :-D

that would make a good car to putt around town in. just a little too far from me. good luck with the sale.

If it was a little more convenient this would be a great car for my college freshman son during summer break.Hint hint to mopar fans in this area.My son could use it but I cant swing it right now.bump.

Does it have drums on front? do you still have it? If so where in NC are you?

Yeah its got drums in the front...I think the wheel cylinder on the right front is the one thats leaking but if I change it, then I'd change both. This thing would make a great commuter once little things like that were fixed. I am near Charlotte :-D

I didnt realize they were still putting drums up front in 76.Maybe a couple more pics would help?What color is the interior?

gonna ask bro if hees interested

has a 76 4 door, same car,

if no luck try selling it up north as well,

esp in WNY

i got alot of my cars in past near charlotte

Do you still have it/ have a freind that may be interested.I will see him during superbowl and show him this thread.Hope you dont get slammed by this storm this weekend.It is supposed to miiss us to the south.

You still have it? I PM'd you with my email address and asked for pics a couple days ago...
C

Sorry everyone ! My computer crapped out and I had to wait to get the parts needed to get it up and running again. LOL Yes I still have the car, and yes I still have it for sale. I have 5 vehicles hogging up my small drive way and something has to go. My Gmail address has been giving me problems, so please email me at [email protected] and I will get back to you. I check that mail box daily.....thanks. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back