-
Status
Not open for further replies.

12many

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Contact seller
I've got a great running low mileage S6 I will be pulling out of my van soon to make room for a 410 stroker. This is a rebuilt long block that was done by defunct Sun Engines out of Arizona, early 90's, has american made pistons etc (rebuilt long before India or China made parts were a thought!) was still in sealed crate with paperwork when I bought it from a warehouse iquidation a few years back. Also have new rebuilt head and valve train etc. I installed a custom grind Erson RV15 cam, head has stainless oversized valves, Roll master timing chain, Melling HV oil pump, 2 barrel intake with BBD, points distributor, uncracked nos exhaust manifold, AND engine/trans adapter plate with crank adapter so it mounts to an A727 trans. Working on pictures, as well as video of it running, along with gauge readings. Testing waters here to gauge interest, pm me if interested, I'm in the upstate of South Carolina. Won't separate engine plate/crank adapter, intake or exhaust from engine. Only complete. Extra head available separately. Engine $300, extra head $50, shipping extra

Last edited:
Couple questions - Is the engine an actual 76 dated block? Is the head on the motor a drool tube or peanut head? Is the engine/transmission adapter a 60's factory one? Thanks in advance.

Couple questions - Is the engine an actual 76 dated block? Is the head on the motor a drool tube or peanut head? Is the engine/transmission adapter a 60's factory one? Thanks in advance.
Pretty definite (from memory) it is a 76 block, the head on it is a late 70's peanut head I swapped for the stock valve head that came installed on block which is also peanut, rare adapters are factory, came with my 67 A100 w/A727.

Will post some pics and numbers later this evening

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back