-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walker434

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is a 1977 model 360 block with what appear to be the stock pistons, rods and crank so I would assume this is the standard bore. The number on the side of the block is 4006830 360-7 and I can get the other numbers if needed. The block still turns over freely and is not frozen. I don't want to mess with shipping so this if for sale locally. I am also listing this on craigslist. I would like to get $150. Thanks.

Attachments

• 360-1.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 374
  • 360-2.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 401
  • 360-3.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 416
Bump, I am too high? I thought it's a good buildable block and you are getting the rods and crank too. I was going to build this but need to move it because I am building a Magnum instead. I will consider some cash offers.... maybe everyone interested is too far away.

Hang in there. Your price is fair, just haven't caught the eye of someone in need of one yet. Give it a little time. The problem with engine blocks is the shipping or location. There always seems to be one but always too far away.

It's a good price for a good core but review the rules for sellers...can't bump more than once a week unless you're a gold member, even then it's only every 3 days...mods will delete your ads, had it happen before without notice.

Besides, you can't really expect a hit within 24 hours....

Would you possibly be interested in trading for something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back