-
Status
Not open for further replies.

desotoman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH] up 4 sale is my 77 Road Runner 318 4 speed,painted petty blue org.Arizona car comes with new carpet.Lengendary seat covers ( being installed by lengendary ) has complete flair,and spoiler kit also new decal kit.needs some minor work.leaky steering box,noise in transmission (thow-out bearing ? ) nice car 7 year old paint job does have some minor bubbling on drivers rear quater panel runs great ! (detailed engine much chrome ,headers flow masters,new tires ) miles on them asking $6,500.00 o/b

Attachments

• SANY0267.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 1,225
  • SANY0268.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 1,223
  • SANY0016.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 1,241
  • SANY0015.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 1,224
Beautiful car too bad you are so far away as I would trade for my 340 Dart Sport pretty Quick!

Are you considering any type of trades ? I'm considering getting rid of my 1971 Demon and trading it for some type of Road Runner/ project .

Working on pictures but meanwhile go on YOUTUBE and type in (1971 dodge demon part#1) to see a video from previous owner. pictures to come soon .

I have considered buying one of these cars to put a stroker in. Any idea what they weigh?

Hi, I am interested in the RR. Is there a way of getting a couple of pictures of the rust and in side the trunk and under the hood? Is there a way of exchanging numbers? Thanks,Rick

more pics of the Road Runner (NEW LOWER PRICE ) $5500.00 !

Wow. Can't beat that. Too bad I have my heart set on a '69 Charger or a '70 Road Runner. I want to build a wing car more than anything else these days. Otherwise I'd be saying bring it north across the border. Anyways a bump for ya.

Wylde1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back