-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ev2duster

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I bought this wagon in 2006. It had only 32k miles on it at the time, four years later it only up to 35,***. It's quite loaded with a 318, automatic, A/C, power steering & brakes, power windows & locks, cruise control, delay wipers, 6 way power driver seat, manual reclining passenger seat, BF Goodrich T/A 225/70R14 on 14x7 Magnum 500 wheels, dual exhaust.

As is true with any 32 year old, unrestored vehicle, it has it's issues. The paint is quite thin, the mouldings around the wood panels are peeling. The windshield is cracked & the wiper motor pivot bushing is broken.

It has been a very fun car that gets a lot of attention. It even took 2nd place in the unrestored class @ The Virginia Motorsports Park!

$2950.00 obo

Wagon001.jpg

Wagon002.jpg

Wagon003.jpg

Wagon004.jpg

Wagon005.jpg

Wagon006.jpg

Wagon007.jpg

Call me at 828 297 4685 iam not that far from you sugar grove nc 28679 thanks

I bet if it had the O.D. 4 speed in it, it would have sold the first day

Call me at 828 297 4685 if you dont sell falls thru i am in sugar grove nc 28679 thanks

ok gang... the first potential buyer has yet to show up to close the deal. So it's still for sale. I'll respond to e-mail, PM and here's my phone number requests as soon as I can.

$2950. Go figure. If your needing a car for transportation and some fun..........dont go down to your dealer and ask for something comparable. You'll be droping $10,000. Buy this for his asking price and if anything, the price will escalate. This is a no brainer not to mention the fact that it's a conversation piece. No tellin how many folks will ask you, "What is that?". Wagons are cool. What wagon can you buy today for less than $30,000? A Magnum Mopar will cost you north of that. That interior is "Right On". It's illegal but lets call this a bump.
Small Block

Thanks Small Block. A friend of mine (5.7 Dart) dubbed it the "Carol Brady" interior.

I've had a few people ask about the condition of the under carriage. The car was heavily undercoated, so it's very solid.

Wagon012.jpg

Wagon013.jpg

I just got through doing an inspection for another FABO member (who I think will be buying it - sure sounds like it!). Don't think he will be disappointed in the car at all. Matter-of-fact told him I wouldn't hesitate driving it home to NC. Runs as decent as it looks! Set the cruise and go!

I just got through doing an inspection for another FABO member (who I think will be buying it - sure sounds like it!). Don't think he will be disappointed in the car at all. Matter-of-fact told him I wouldn't hesitate driving it home to NC. Runs as decent as it looks! Set the cruise and go!

How about to Chicago?

Really nice car! Open for trades?

How about to Chicago?

Really nice car! Open for trades?

Other than the wiper pivot bushing, I wouldn't hesitate to drive this car a long distance.

trades...

there is only one thing that I would consider. A small Chrysler product economy car. Full or partial trades will be considered. No projects, no junk.

The wagon will be available to see at this weekends Mopar event @ the Mason Dixon drag strip in Maryland. See you there!!!

Price reduced...

$2600.00

I can also offer free delivery to the D.A.S. terminal in Manassas,Va. if that will help anyone

Your tempting the Hell outta me.... But if I bring home another project before the house is finished, I'm beyond dead. Especially since I told my Wife the next project is a drop-top for HER....even though I want to replace the Dart. The sale of this vehicle is about 2 months off IF I can convince the Wife I found a "new" car.

That would be a sweet cruiser.
=P~

c7-340, you have a PM regarding my new car.... =P~

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back