Status
Not open for further replies.

jacksdodges

jacksdodges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Need to sell my 1978 dodge lil red express. Ive owned it for 28 years, now its time to let it go. I just put a rebuilt transmission and had the orignal 360 rebuilt, Both less than 100 miles ago.I had it painted and the interior done about four or five years ago.Truck isnt driven much has 89000 miles on it. Its a A/C truck but i didnt put the unit back on when i put it all together. I was planning on keeping the truck and I dont use A/C much and the motor looks cleaner with the unit off. I bought a ram 4x4 is the only reason iam selling it. To help pay for the 4x4. Besides iam getting to old to keep all my toys going so the 78 has to go.

Attachments

• lil red interior good.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 1,714
  • lil red motor front.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1,858
  • lil red dash rt side.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1,734
  • 78 lil red.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 1,996
Need to sell my 1978 dodge lil red express. Ive owned it for 28 years, now its time to let it go. I just put a rebuilt transmission and had the orignal 360 rebuilt, Both less than 100 miles ago.I had it painted and the interior done about four or five years ago.Truck isnt driven much has 89000 miles on it. Its a A/C truck but i didnt put the unit back on when i put it all together. I was planning on keeping the truck and I dont use A/C much and the motor looks cleaner with the unit off. I bought a ram 4x4 is the only reason iam selling it. To help pay for the 4x4. Besides iam getting to old to keep all my toys going so the 78 has to go.

price??

Great price on a nice truck. It won't last long. Good luck.

Pictures of the inside of the bed please.
And do you have the original wheels for the truck?

I am very interested if you still have truck can you call 807-627-2112 ask for dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back