-
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldshack

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is my 1979 Dodge Li'l Red Express, I am looking to sell the vehicle.

This Li'l red express has been verified a real Li'l Red. Checking the vin on the B pillar, title, certification label and on the frame. Original engine and transmission odometer reads 59k miles, it is a five digit odometer, no documentation. The truck runs great great, just took it on a 300 mile trip without any issues. It was repainted in the late 90's. It has always been garaged. The seat needs reupholstered and someone put one of those carpet like dash covers on it. Dash is in good shape but the previous owner stuck velcro tabs to it, and it is somewhat faded. The original radio was replaced with a later model chrysler version, I do not think the dash was cut to put this in. The wheels are not original (curses) and the tires have plenty of tread however they are old, and should be replaced. The wood in the bed was replaced and refinished while the wood trim is original and has been resurfaced. All wood coated with a UV protectant finish. It has a hitch that is hidden behind the license plate and the roll up bed cover. Which I was told was dealer installed at time of purchase.?? Also this is an A/C truck!!!! however it does not blow cold. I am in no hurry to sell, I love the truck but I have some school expenses in the next six months or so that should take precedence.

Overall great looking truck, few small scratches and chips. Very presentable awesome, rare Mopar!

If you want any certain pictures or videos let me know, I will do all I can to accommodate.

$13,500 OBO
!!If interested throw me an offer, I am really quite open!!

Located in Rexburg, Idaho

Attachments

• IMGA0291.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 875
  • IMGA0307.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 841
  • IMGA0304.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 842
  • IMGA0308.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 843
  • IMGA0302.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 842