1979 Volare Roadrunner parts/any interest???

-

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Howdy all, cosgig here. I have the opprotunity to purchase a 1979 Volare Roadrunner parts car, but before I lay down any $$ I'd like to hear from the F/M/J guru's as to the market demand and value of the parts this car can yield. Heres the description...

It is a 360/727/8 1/4" drivetrain, the motor is missing the carb, but is otherwise complete. The car has disc brakes, front and rear sway bars, dual sport style racing mirrors with passenger remote, a black bucket seat interior with front headrests, fold down buddy seat, nice interior panels, and is mostly complete. The car was black and has dark metallic anodized trim on the front and rear windows.

Here are the pics I have of the car right now, but I am due to go back and check for the buildsheet and will take more. I brought this car up over on F/M/J a few months ago but received limited response so I'm coming to the best source for information on the Mopar web, Y'ALL!!! Any idea of value of parts, market demand for such items or NOT, would certainly help make an informed decision on my part whether to get it or not, and for what price!! Thanks for any input received, you all ROCK!!! Geof

Attachments

• 100_3605.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 412
  • 100_3606.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 350
  • 100_3607.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 405
  • 100_3608.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 404
  • 100_3609.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 367
  • 100_3611.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 372
I would like the buddy seat and brackets, if you decide to part it out. And maybe the mirrors.

I would be interested in the front and rear sway bars and brackets. If it has a one piece spoiler I would be interested in that also. But pricing matters

Geoff, I think you still have my phone number. Give me a call some evening and we can discuss this in detail. Some of my 4 door F body parts cars have yeilded nearly two grand, average is $800. Profit. If bought right.

Post this up on forfmjbodiesonly.com and Dippy.org ; you'll generate interest there

I would be interested in the steering wheel adapter.

-
Back