Status
Not open for further replies.

bbrroowwnn

never re member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Contact seller
1980 dukes of hazzard lunchbox.....condition is everything on these old metal lunchboxes......better condition = more money......not perfect but very very nice condition...took many high quality large pictures so you can see condition.....great mopar collectible......looking for 80.00 + shipping....postal M.O. works for me....

dukeslunchbox001.jpg

dukeslunchbox002.jpg

dukeslunchbox003.jpg

dukeslunchbox004.jpg

dukeslunchbox005.jpg

dukeslunchbox006.jpg

dukeslunchbox007.jpg

They didn't. He's in one of the cop cars.

Well there is two cops in the cop cars on the side bands but they are generic.....Cant see if it is Enos, Cletus, Roscoe??? The little you can see of the side profile faces look like generic cops....So I would have to say, technically they did leave out Roscoe

Did the box originally come with a thermos? Dont guess you have it or would it be in another sale ad? My 5 yr old grandson is starting to school this fall. Memories are built on items like these. Let me know about the thermos please. Any of you other guys got a thermos for this box?
Thanks
Small Block

Did the box originally come with a thermos? Dont guess you have it or would it be in another sale ad? My 5 yr old grandson is starting to school this fall. Memories are built on items like these. Let me know about the thermos please. Any of you other guys got a thermos for this box?
Thanks
Small Block

Yes, it originally came with a thermos
PM sent

That is the 1983 version with coy and vance....Condition is everything on old metal lunchboxes....Anywhere from about 5.00 for a totally beat one to about 200.00 for a mint unused with tags one....

Or, Small Block needs to buy both.:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back