-
Status
Not open for further replies.

swifterthanyou

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
As the pictures show, the body is in pretty good shape as someone had spent some time on it many years ago. The is one hole in the left rocker panel currently, see the picture. Floors are solid with surface rust only, no rot, no patches same with the rails but left side from rail has one patch panel about 8" long on one inbound side only. Trunk does not leak.

This is a 318 V-8, 2bbl engine, AC, power disc brakes, power steering car with an 8.25" suregrip rear end with 2.94 gears. I installed the road wheels because the look much better than the stock hub caps which are in good shape and will come the car. AC will need to be recharged as it does not blow cold. This was a lean burn car however somewhere along through history that system was removed and replaced with an electronic ignition system which is much more reliable. The car still has the catalytic converter in it so should pass emissions inspections. I replaced the gas tank with a newer, cleaner tank so rust should not be a problem. It even has a rear window defroster. Car still needs some TLC but is titled, registered and insured in my name as I have been putting miles on it.
Has a decent Kenwood cassette deck stereo with Kenwood 6x9 speakers in the rear package tray.
Car is a bucket seat car with the optional fold down armrest/third front seat.

The engine is still strong, does not leak nor burn oil even on startup and will do a serious brake stand burnout that moves the car sideways, go figure, grampa's car is a hot rod.
New:
* tune up with all filters and fluids replaced including transmission and differential
* Ingition module, resistor so it fires right up
* brake shoes, pads, rotors, calipers, rear wheel cylinders, master cylinder, did not want to take a chance on not being able to stop, even evacuated all brake lines and using Pheonix system, replaced with all new brake fluid
* hoses and recent belts
* professionally installed window tint
* speedometer cable
I do have the fender emblem for the drivers side that goes with the car as well as the trunk lid emblem that sticks on, the trunk lid emblem is brand new.
If you'd like to receive additional pictures, please send me an email with your address and I will send to you directly, I could only post 24 pics on Ebay but have many more.
If your curious why I am selling this, I have 9 other muscle cars and do not need.

Am asking $3000 obo

Attachments

• IMG_0782.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 1,589
  • IMG_0783.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 1,269
  • IMG_0775.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 1,221
  • IMG_0770.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 868
  • IMG_0769.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 869