-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeeper

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I know that this is not the usual place for this, but at least it is kinda mopar related. I have two of these, and really only need one. I am in a spot where I need to have them sold near the end of the month. Sooner is better, and I am home 24/7 for the next week.
Here is what I have:

1982 CJ-5 Jeep. Rust - free or very close to it. 4-cylinder, 4-speed, with 32" tires and a full cage. Not modified hardly. Runs and drives good. Stock paint on the outside. Nice cage. Has a very minor issue or two, but nothing major. I call is Sunday driveway stuff. It is useable as is. Clear titled in Oregon, No top. Low options, but that is ok for me. Very simple and clean little Jeep.

1981 CJ-5 Jeep. This one is built to go off-road and still drive to work. It has Dana 44's front and rear with a lockers on both ends and high steer. It is SPOA with soft riding Wrangler springs. I have 3 receipts that total 6k alone. The rest total quite a bit as well. The PO built it and didn't drive it much, and then I redid some things and have driven it this past summer quite a bit but hardly at all since this past summer. It has a top.

Here are some photobucket links:

[ame="http://s795.photobucket.com/albums/yy240/toyotajeep/82%20Jeep%20CJ-5/"]82 Jeep CJ-5 pictures by toyotajeep - Photobucket[/ame]

[ame="http://s795.photobucket.com/albums/yy240/toyotajeep/81%20CJ-5-BIG/"]81 CJ-5-BIG pictures by toyotajeep - Photobucket[/ame]

Delivery: I may be able to deliver part way. I just got a Cummins so it may be affordable now.

Price: Cash- $3000 on the 82, $4100 on the 81. Definately some OBO there on the big Jeep. I would take a partial trade on the 81 towards Mopar cars / parts. I am just finishing off my 440 Dart Sport and can use a few pieces for it etc. I do need most in cash, but whatever partial trades come up will be considered. I ride mx bikes, have a diesel etc. Lot of interest here.

Titles: Free and clear in my name

Pics and more information: Just ask.

Timeline: I need to sell one or the other by the end of March.

CIMG0666.jpg

CIMG0667.jpg

CIMG0669.jpg

CIMG0671.jpg

CIMG0670.jpg

CIMG0672.jpg

CIMG0673.jpg

Don't want to be an obnoxious "bumper".

They are still here and I am open to Mopar partial trades.

67-69 Valiant comes to mind. Can be rough.

TTYL-ROB

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back